|Usage||For plastic polishing|
|Packaging Size||25, 50 kg|
|Packaging Type||Plastic drum with inside LLDP linear|
We are amongst the leading makers of this impeccable range of Optical Whitener
. For reasons of maintaining this reputation, we engage in the utilization of high-grade ingredients and modern machines. This ensures the product’s effectiveness, shelf life and stability. In addition to this, the range is known to be marked at the most reasonable rate possible.
Uses:- Natural Treussoarent and color (Virgin and Reprocess
- Virgin granule and resin has yellowness in nature and during extrusion, it's getting highly yellow tone due to heat burning.
- Natural Transparent reprocess material has a high yellowness so users facing the problem like Yellowness.Dull finish and Haziness.
- Reason for use in:- Opaque white (Milky White )end products
- While manufacturing opaque-white (milky-white) products, titanium is used to bring opacity to the polymer but titanium has the tendency of giving dull - yellow appearance to the end - products, so products not looking pure white.
- Our Plastic Whitener / Brighteners are great in adding whiteness, clarity and gloss to Virgin and Reprocess transparent polymers at reduced costs.
- Our Plastic Whitener / Brighteners are removes yellowness, haziness and dullness from Natural transparent and Opaque white (Milky white) end products.
- Our Plastic Whitener/Brighteners reduce the use of Titanium Dioxide and Milky masterbatch in milky products, yet making it super bright and white milky.
- Plastic Whitener /Optical Brightener used in: - Natural, Transparent Colour, Milky White & other Opaque Colour end products
- PP: Films, bag, box strapping, fish-net„ ropes, twines, yarn„ woven sacks, fibres, laminates, bottles, measuring cups, houseware.
- LD: Films, bags, sheets, laminates, carrier bags, shopping bags, liners, pipes, bottles, houseware.
- LLDP: Films bags, sheets, laminates, carrier bags. shopping bags, liners.
- HD: Films, bags, sheets, laminates, carrier bags, shopping bags, liners, pipes, bottles, Jerry cane, woven sacks, fabrics, houseware.
- HM: bags, sheets, laminates, carrier bags, shopping bags. liners.